Just a little ambiance to help you work it all out….
There are 6 changes …. did you find all of them?
Making A Difference Finder
As you saw from my pictures you might want to do this electronically or have a stable place to put your camera that won’t move like a tripod. This will help keep things fair and even unlike mine.
- You are going to want a lot of items, big and small that you can manipulate.
- Set aside items with the item you will switch it out with making a set A and a set B.
- Place most of your items, make sure there is a lot of overlapping. Do not add set A or set B in yet.
- Find places where you can place set A in without too much disturbance. If you have to move something and won’t get it back 100% in place choose a better hiding spot.
- Take photo 1.
- Carefully swap out set A with set B.
- Take photo 2.
- Share and have fun.
- Lettering on mask.
- Tube color on top of the switch.
- Black game controller.
- Crochet hook under mask.
- Instrument on card in the top left corner.
- Cards on yellow book.